This multipart plastic kit builds a full warband of the Claws of Karanak, for use in games of Warcry. Ruled by a savage Packlord, these crazed cultists are draped in furs and chains, wearing snarling masks or going bare-headed to battle. They use an array of barbed blades, spears, and flails to shed blood in their patron's name, aspiring to become one of the mighty half-daemon Hounds of Wrath. These models can also be used as part of a Blades of Khorne army in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
This set contains eight plastic miniatures:
- 1x Packlord
- 1x Hound of Wrath
- 2x Brutalisers, which can each be armed with paired shredder blades or a shredder blade and meat hook
- 4x Blood Whelps, which can each be armed with a barb-spear or claw-flail
This set also includes:
- A Claws of Karanak abilities card, to help unleash this warband's hellish hunting tactics in your games of Warcry (in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese)
- 6x Claws of Karanak fighter cards, for referencing your rules and stats at a glance
- 2x wound divider cards, for tracking your fighters in battle
This kit comprises 62 plastic components, and comes with 1x Citadel 60x35mm Oval Base, 1x Citadel 40mm Round Base, 2x Citadel 32mm Round Bases, and 4x Citadel 28mm Round Bases. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly - we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Colour paints.